[AccessD] relations in which database

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jun 4 08:12:45 CDT 2003

Hi Marcel

The main disadvantage is that it won't work.
As Charles wrote, relations have to reside in the backend.

Sometimes relations increase speed.

If Excel users should access the BE, relations can make this safe. If
not, create queries they can and must use.

If you need to adjust relations, open the BE exclusively and perform
the changes and close.

/gustav