[AccessD] OT: The cutest little guy (no not me!)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jun 4 11:03:26 CDT 2003

On 4 Jun 2003 at 11:34, John Colby wrote:

> It does allow me to zoom.  I don't know about crop.  It has all this fancy
> stuff that you have to have the user's manual along to use (or take a
> class?).  Photoshop certainly has all that stuff as well I'm sure.  Again,
> take a class?

Take a look at the freeware Irfanview at http://www.irfanview.com

It is not a full blown graphics application like Photoshop etc.

It is primarily a graphics viewer, but it is VERY simple to learn and
use to crop and resize images and to do basic manipuation like adjust
colour balance, rotate image, apply various special effects and
compress jpgs.

I use it all the time to clean up the photos from my digital camera.

You can see a selection of the results from my trip to InterHash 2002
in Goa  (The biennial world wide Hash House Harriers gathering) at
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg/Goa/ .  It only took me a few minutes to
crop and compress them all from uploading.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg