[AccessD] Dang Bound Forms Again

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jun 4 12:28:04 CDT 2003

Why would you get #Name? Stuff with an empty table?  If the form is
bound, it's bound to the fields, whether there is anything in them or
not.  If you are binding the form when you open it, use a default empty
recordset (i.e., WHERE 1=2), which will eliminate the #Name error but
still give you empty bound fields.  You would have to change the
recordsource in code, but I generally use an empty recordset as the
default recordsource to make my forms load faster.

Charlotte Foust