[AccessD] Table Names in ComboBox

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Thu Jun 5 07:43:34 CDT 2003

They pulled a backup from the network and Access won't even recognize it.  Now they told me yesterday they have installed something that should fix this problem on a go forward basis - a day late and a few dollars short.  So as of yesterday, the dbs they pulled off were fine - go figure.

This is a relatively small db and only holds data temporarily - it pulls data from another database and sets it up to be pulled into an Excel spreadsheet - only use it quarterly.  Guess that's why I forgot to save my own backup.

The department that uses it hired someone new who called me to say it wasn't working correctly.  When I opened it, it was an exact copy of the database that it pulls data from - I think the new guy overwrote it by accident.

Anyway, I'm having difficulty remembering what it did.  Luckily, I had typed up instructions for the users - what buttons to click, etc.  So I have that to go by.

At this point, only option seems to be to start over - at least we have all the data so that's no problem.
>>> gustav at cactus.dk 06/05/03 07:27AM >>>
Hi Terri

> .. Our network people say that databases don't restore correctly
> from their backup - my bad!

There must me more to this statement. Restoring a database file should
not be a problem.

/gustav