[AccessD] Like Operator SQL Syntax

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jun 5 10:16:31 CDT 2003

ADO or not, if the value is a string, you need string delimiters around
it.  Try this:

 & "WHERE (((tblCustomers.CustomerName) Like " & chr(34) & "%" _
            & strInput & "%" & chr(34) & ")) "

Of course, that assumes that you don't actually have customers with
names beginning and ending in "+".  I assumed you were trying to use +
to concatenate the wild cards, which isn't necessary.  If you were doing
something else, post back.

Charlotte Foust