[AccessD] Website

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 5 09:23:30 CDT 2003

Hi Mark:

As previously mentioned, I have been have some hosting issues with a remote
stats provider. They are having problems on their site. Clean up your
browser by forcing a refresh and delete your 'off-line' files. Some of the
new components (CSS and java-script) are not compatible with the older DBA
site versions.

Jim
PS If it is still coming up with errors, expand and record the error and
please sent it to me.