[AccessD] AXP Question

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Jun 9 09:31:29 CDT 2003

Roz,

To give them all they want you probably will have to define your reports
as custom objects with all of their properties set by you instead of by
Access.  This may mean you will not be able to take advantage of the
built-in Access report wizards.  You may even be required to go to VB to
build such report objects.  I cannot say since I have never had to give
the user so many options concerning reports.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave