[AccessD] Check Box in Unbound Form

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Jun 9 10:44:45 CDT 2003

Susan,

What is the value of Me at the time you execute one of these statements?
If it is not the form on which chkMyCheckBox resides, then no version of
the assignment statement will work.  Maybe Me is pointing to the
recordset instead of the form.  If it is, don't feel stupid since I and
many others have made this same mistake.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78701-1494
512-463-9493
CWortz at tea.state.tx.us

P.S.  How is the paperwork coming along to make you and your beloved
legally Geller's?