[AccessD] OT? - Certification

Lavsa, Rich Rich_Lavsa at pghcorning.com
Tue Jun 10 06:52:02 CDT 2003

I recently talked the IT manager into paying for my certification which is a
bonus however didn't realize what it takes to get an MCAD/MCSD.  I'm
starting from the ground floor since the company is paying for it.

Microsoft's website lists the certifications and breaks each one down into
exams, classes, and books/resources you can use to obtain the knowledge for
each test..
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/sixsteps.asp

If you are in or near Pittsburgh, "Pittsburgh River Head Training" came
highly recommended from a Microsoft representative
www.riverheadtraining.com.

Just passing along some information I came across in my research... GOOD
LUCK!!!

Rich