[AccessD] Indexes in Access

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Jun 10 10:42:05 CDT 2003

Mark, you would be duplicating the index, which doesn't really hurt
anything, but does add to count of total indexes -- but few of us every hit
that limit anyway.

What I haven't tested however, is whether these internal (and often
temporary) indexes are removed if you delete the relationship, etc. Anybody
know?

Susan H.