[AccessD] OT? - Certification

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Tue Jun 10 12:03:51 CDT 2003

Christopher
I haven't had a raise for many years, infact after the last restructure my
post was downgraded and the 4 year salary prootection has ended, sob!
If we pass the exams I may get back to where I was 5 years ago -  not bad
for a graduate with 15 years IT experience (great place to work!!)
Donations welcome
Richard