[AccessD] Repeat Emails

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Jun 11 08:49:59 CDT 2003

Jim,

As Debbie states, those disclaimers are added by their e-mail servers.
Many organizations require them to "Cover Their A**es" so their admins
have automatically added them to all e-mails sent by their e-mail
servers.

I'm sure our List Administrator would be glad if you could come up with
a way to discover and strip off those disclaimers on incoming e-mails to
the List.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency