[AccessD] Repeat Emails

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Jun 11 12:24:23 CDT 2003

My ISP filters SPAM and I have iHateSpam on my network.

I put AccessD in my "friends" list and I have no problem with AccessD mail.
My ISP doesn't seem to either. I do get repeats though.

On the other hand my Yahoo email groups are always being filtered by the
ISPs SPAM filter. But then it probably should be considering the junk they
attach to every message! Being signed up with Yahoo groups is probably why I
get so much SPAM in the first place (even though I decline it in my
preferences).

JB