[AccessD] BEU Updater

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Thu Jun 12 10:15:24 CDT 2003

Bryan has mentioned the best first step.  That is to change the from and to
version numbers of the 2nd mod.

If the BEU doens't see any mods with a version number greater than the
version of the BE then it doesn't do anything.  Changing the version numbers
will force the BEU to attemp the 2nd mod.  Then if it fails look at the
error log.

Reuben Cummings
Director of Software Development
GFC, LLC