[AccessD] On another subject - unbound forms

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Jun 12 11:27:04 CDT 2003

What do you mean?  Are you saying that you want to create an unbound version
of a continuous form?

Just a tip.  If you want to go unbound, especially if this is a project that
could start with an Access BE, and an Access FE, then move to a Web FE, with
a different BE (which, by the way, Access works beautifully as a web BE,
because when it is stored locally on the web server, it is just as fast as
SQL Server), I recommend that you develop using Classes (and collections),
to store your business processes, data retrieval/saving.  That way your
forms (or asp code for a web page) just have to interact with your classes.

Drew