SOLVED - RE: [AccessD] Columns w/o sacrificing headers

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Jun 13 00:47:31 CDT 2003

Wow, there are property settings all kinds of places that I didn't thing to look. Thanks so much, Stuart - that did the trick!

Here's my result:
http://altadenabaptist.org/images/Image2.jpg

Now to pose another question but in a new subject line called "IF-Then in a report"

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net