[AccessD] Where's William

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Fri Jun 13 11:23:13 CDT 2003

Susan,

Hmmm, crap...great response. A lot of thought went into that!!! I was
just passing on what I thought of it with my experience. It wasn't what
I would call enthralling stuff. But that's just me...If you like AD then
great, but because I think it's a bore like most network/security/user
related stuff, I think that's my prerogative...and NOT Crap...

Vlad