[AccessD] Where the heck can I get good quality Icons???

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Jun 13 11:27:58 CDT 2003

My favorite Icon creation utility is  Happy Icon check it out here..

http://www.logipole.com/

Why do I like it so much? cuz I can take anything (pictures) images,
drawings, whatever, printscreen to bmp or whatever and make it an ICON.

I highly recommend it, plus it creates all sorts of icons including the
ability of creating cursors and animated cursors (if that's your bag).
Features include icon sets that are fully compatible w/ Winodws XP

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/

On Thursday, June 12, 2003 1:14 PM [GMT -8],