[AccessD] If-Then in a report

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 13 21:44:18 CDT 2003

On 13 Jun 2003 at 19:21, Kathryn Bassett wrote:

> won't even compile (yes, I've finally learned enough to remember that
> step). It's A2k if that makes a difference. I zipped it (about 1mg
> zipped) and it's at: http://altadenabaptist.org/abc.zip and the report
> is: PhotoDirectory - Photos Done - Connections
>
> I'm guessing that I'm still missing something.

Kathryn,

Here is the code you need, it's kind of a combination of all of the
suggertions:

rivate Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
'Image5.Picture = photo
If Nz(connections, "") = "" Then
    Me.Controls("Label17").Visible = False
    Me.Controls("connections").Visible = False
Else
    Me.Controls("Label17").Visible = True
    Me.Controls("connections").Visible = True
End If
End Sub

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly
by. - Douglas Adams