[AccessD] *** Invitation to 3rd AccessD Conference ***

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Tue Jun 17 11:43:03 CDT 2003

EIBUS is the European Insallation Bus
all control signals for a house electrical Install tion are transmitted from the
'switches' over one single twisted pair as telegrams to actuators, so power
(230V) is only running from actuators to lights or whatever you switch. you can
any time reprogram any switch to do something else that originally planned or
you can use a PC and write a program to control anything in your house.
I have for example programmed the blinds to go down and some lights to turn on
at a certain darkness in the evening, or they go down and open to act as shades
when a certain temperature is reached. to avoid overheating inside, or I have
programmed one switch at teh bedroom to turn all lights off in the whole house.
from a certain size of the house on it can save a lot of money (for a new house)
for instllation costs and much more even for later changes

Lembit Soobik