[AccessD] Import Excel File Into Access XP

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Tue Jun 17 14:49:54 CDT 2003

My IS dept figured out the problem - it is in the MS Knowledge Base #303805  - had to do with registering the correct version of accwiz.dll.

All is well.

Thanks.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

>>> delliker at hotmail.com 06/17/03 12:06PM >>>

Have you got SP2 loaded on that machine?
_D

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don Elliker