[AccessD] Old help files

ACTEBS actebs at actebs.com.au
Thu Jun 19 22:29:02 CDT 2003

Bruce,

Can't help you there, but just wanted to re-iterate the sorry excuse the
AXP help files actually are. Why they have done what they have is beyond
me as the previous search methods etc in the A97 product were awesome. I
have given up even trying to use the AXP help it's a joke...

Sorry for the rant!!!...

Vlad