[AccessD] Access97 with WindowsXP

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Fri Jun 20 07:18:34 CDT 2003

thank you Gustav,
found it with Google on a MS site, forwarded me from knoowledge base artice to
knowledgebase article unti I finally found under
Article 254250
SUMMARY
This article describes how to completely remove Microsoft Office 97 from your
computer when you are using Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Millennium
Edition (Me), or Microsoft Windows 2000.
a utility available for download
downloaded and instlled it
and then hte instructions said NOT for Windows XP
LOL, what a mess

fortunately they have a list how to manually remove it
will try that now
just hope they dont say at the end Buy a new computer

Lembit Soobik