[AccessD] Rowcolor

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Jun 20 15:04:51 CDT 2003

The online archives work.  http://www.wolfwares.com/AccessD

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Vreuls [mailto:marcel.vreuls at oop.nl]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 2:02 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Rowcolor

Hi group,

I am sure this has been asked before but I lost my archyves and the online
archyve does not work.

Actualy I am looking for a listbox control in which I can give each row a
alternate color depending on a criteria. In my search I have found a lot but
nothing suited or worked. The closest I got was a piece of VB code which
made a subclass of the listbox control and from there colored each row.
Unfortn. this did not work in access vba. I will keep looking for the
correct solution:-).

Now to enhance the readability of the listbox I would like to give the first
row a gray color, the second a white color, the third a gray color and so
on.
Does anyone has the solution for this.

thanks,

Marcel Veruls