[AccessD] OT Urgent Win XP Pro

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 23 19:40:39 CDT 2003

Hi Martin:

I have a file, about 5 MB zipped, that expands into a 5 floppy disk boot
set, from Microsoft. If you can expand the zip, run the resultant
executable, it will prompt for disks. When completed, boot from the first
disk and you can reach set of tools that will repair your disk. I have
brought back some pretty munched XP drives using this product. If you wish I
can send it to you off-line.

HTH
Jim