[AccessD] Unique Record Pull

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 24 12:32:09 CDT 2003

Hi Gowey

If you need to edit/delete those pulled records, you'll probably have
to fill a table with the unique records and then use a form bound to
these and with a linked subform bound to the multiple records.

Don't forget to disable deletion of records from the subform when
recordcount reaches one.

/gustav