[AccessD] Handy Listbox utility...

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 25 20:54:43 CDT 2003

Hi Drew:

Post me a copy and I will put it up on the DBA site, with appropriate
instructions and credits. If you and anyone else has a neat stand-alone
demo, class or code snippet, it would be great to post them then any member
could easily access the same...

If the code or description is starting to look substantial, then send a
heads up to Susan Harkins, our intrepid Publications Director, at
mailto:harkins at iglou.com

Jim