Betreft: Re: [AccessD] Integration IPAQ and Telephone

marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl
Mon Mar 3 06:12:01 CST 2003

Hi Lembit,

Tnx.

I have a similar tool with my isdn cart as a logging programming on the
CAPI drivers. But what I am looking for is the following
I would like that my CRM software, written in Access, responded with a
telephone call. That is when the ¨phone rings, automaticly the access
applications pops up with the client information in the database. My link
is the phonenumber but that should not be the problem.

I have found some vb code which acts like an digital answering machine so I
could distract the code I needed and then develop from there. I have to now
how to put an application (in my case an access app) to pop up on
activitity on a phoneline.

Gr. marcel

Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de (Lembit Soobik)@databaseadvisors.com op
03-03-2003 12:33:09