Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT - no Delete key in MS Word

Henry Simpson hsimpson88 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:40:01 CST 2003

I have a user for whom the Delete key does nothing in Word.  After she
highlights a selection she must use the backspace key to perform deletions.
The delete key works for her with all other applications.  Only Word is
afflicted.  There is one install of Word on an NT4/terminal server and the
delete works for all other users in Word.

We've had this problem for about a year and a half and are wondering whether
anyone knows of a solution.

Hen