[AccessD] Nz function in Access 2002

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 6 13:00:00 CST 2003

I ran across an MSKB article today
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;295619 that says
the Nz function works in 2002 but it may not work as expected!  Say
what??   It works, but it doesn't?

Has anyone run into this?  Nz isn't always the most appropriate
function, but I've never seen it fail, at least not that I knew about.
We use this a lot, and I'm concerned about migrating our apps from 97 to
2002 and having a lot of code fall over.  I wondered if it could be the
result of not passing in the optional argument, but the article seemed
rather vague to me.  Does anyone else have first-hand knowledge of the
problem?

Charlotte Foust