[AccessD] Intentional Errors

Wed Mar 12 16:40:11 CST 2003

Would anyone care to try to explain what could possibly be a problem with
executing code which executes a statement that will either succeed or will
generate an error, such as the recent "Am I a subform?" thread.

As long as the error is being trapped, what would make anyone "uneasy" about
this technique. To me it seem a perfectly valid approach, and to anyone who
has ever written C++ or Java code it's second nature. That's what exception
handling is all about.

Try {
	//Some Code that might Error
}