[AccessD] (A97) Advancing through a tabbed form automatically

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Fri Mar 14 09:36:02 CST 2003

I know that this thread was previously discussed, but I cannot find any of
the older archives, so I am asking for assistance from the group.

I have a bound form (frmJobs) that contains numerous controls on the main
form, and four tabs (tabMain, tabJobDetails, tabJobArea and
tabJobComments). Each tab (of course) has several controls.

What I am trying to do is automatically advance from the last field
(txtJobTelephoneCell) on the first tab (tabMain) to the first field
(lngJobBaseColorID) on the second tab (tabDetails). I have tried the three
code examples below; none do anything. As usual, I'm searching for some
ideas or direction.

TIA,

Bob Gajewski

Private Sub txtJobTelephoneCell_LostFocus()
tabJobDetails.SetFocus
lngJobBaseColorID.SetFocus
End Sub