[AccessD] Shared Access Calendar/ToDo Lists

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 15 23:05:00 CST 2003

...anyone out there know of a superior shared calendaring/To-Do list written
in Access without using any third party controls? ...I need to implement
such functionality across a 8-10 member workgroup within an existing AXP mdb
...preferably using only VBA/APIs ...and of course, don't want to reinvent
the wheel if possible.

William Hindman
"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask
what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not
what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of
man." John F. Kennedy, 1961