[AccessD] Combo - force dropdown

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 19 21:14:01 CST 2003

Not long ago there was a thread on forcing a combo to drop down when it has the focus.

I am finding that when I use that code, if an option is selected from the list by using the keyboard then the drop down list disappears (as per normal). BUT if an option is made using the mouse, then the drop down list stays and you have to actually click outside the combo to get rid of it.

Any comments from anyone who uses this ?

Me.TxtClientSurname.SetFocus
Me.TxtClientSurname.Dropdown

TIA

Kath Pelletti