[AccessD] OT:Building your business was... Rate for first time

Marcus, Scott (GEAE, RHI Consulting) scott.marcus at ae.ge.com
Thu Mar 27 12:14:30 CST 2003

Virginia brings up an interestig subject which I would like to expand on. I've
been an independent for many years and have been lucky(maybe not so lucky)
enough to have full-time contract's. My current project is comming to an end and
I'm without work. How do all you independents go about building your business? I
know I'm late in doing this, but up until now I've worked for a client that
doesn't want me for less than 40 hours.

Scott Marcus