[AccessD] Access 2002 and 97 on separate partitions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Mar 4 14:51:59 CST 2003

There isn't much problem running AXP and A97 on the same drive because they use different dlls (for the most part) and are based on different versions of VB.  It's AXP and A2k that create havoc when run together.  Unfortunately, different drives don't solve the problems because the dlls are still installed on your system drive.

Charlotte Foust