[AccessD] Database in an Unexpected state..., *POSSIBLE SOLUTION*

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Mar 4 17:21:00 CST 2003

Doesn't look like anybody is going to bite so here is more I found out...
after scouring the web, I found some positive links to a possible solution.
The answer was in a demo called "ACCESSRECOVERY" there is a full pay version
that will extract the entire database, but here in lies the hint...
http://www.officerecovery.com/access/index.htm
/quote
Advanced DAO commands
/end quote

so, the trick would be to use a DAO connection into the old db and try for a
standard copy the table commands...right?

btw I did try the demo which DID restore the first few lines of data of each
table, and replacing the rest of the rows with the word *demo* :D

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com