[AccessD] first five dates per year

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Wed Mar 5 10:25:00 CST 2003

Thanks for your help Juan.
This is an usefull function. Never noticed that is was present. But it gives me only the Top 5 of the total of records.
I tried to give me the top5 dates each year with this function, but i can't make it work

Drew, i don't have a criterium for the records i don't want to. I just need the first 5 each year.

Pedro