[AccessD] Syntax to Call a procedure from another form

Wed Mar 5 11:16:01 CST 2003

You cannot call a private sub, in a form or a report or a module form
anywhere except the form, report or module that defines the sub. That's the
whole point of 'Private'.

So make your form's sub explicitly public and you will be able to call it
with this syntax...

forms("YourFormName").YourSubName
forms!YourFormName.YourSubName

Lambert