[AccessD] ASP and Access Problem

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 5 17:02:01 CST 2003

The answers may be in blue on your email when composing, but not  when it it
processed by your mail server which sends out:

Your answers look exaclty the same as the text you are responding to and it's hard to
make sense of.

That's one (but by no means the only) of the problems with using all that fancy cr*p in
emails.

Even if they had been sent you as you composed them, many people do not use the
same email client as you and would still not have seen what you intended.

May I suggest you  take a look at http://www.expita.com/nomime.html