[AccessD] OT: Max rows in Excel 97

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 6 16:42:00 CST 2003

Prior to Excel 97 the limit was 16K now 64 K rows
The installable ISAMs for various file formats may not have been
installed for Access 97
you may be pointing to an old Excel 95 ISAM driver, try a reinstall of
the the ISAM drivers from your Access disks.

This should be in your registry
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Jet\3.5\ISAM Formats\Excel 8.0