[AccessD] Form selection problem

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 7 06:14:00 CST 2003

Hi Susan

Could this be a purpose (snip from WAW):

Several readers took exception to my dismissal of the idea of printing
forms in my answer to Bob Potter's question in WAW 5.05.  While I
still stand by that advice (forms rarely print well), Greg Gavlock
provided a line of code that can be used when (for whatever reason)
you do need to print the selected record in the current form:

DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection

/gustav