[AccessD] AXP mde fe / be to fe / MSDE

Eric Goetz EricGoetz at EGIsystems.com
Fri Mar 7 09:50:03 CST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear that someone else is working with an mde fe and msde be. I like Authur's approach from a technical viewpoint. Unfortunately, I'm reaching the limit of the time estimate I gave to my client for this project.

I need to continue making progress without trying to cram the ADP learning curve into a two week period on top of the SQL learning curve. I also think getting to SQL in this rather clunky way would position me well to take on the web front end project if they go that way.

Any more words of wisdom for me?

Thanks,

Eric