[AccessD] Check Box for certain status

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Fri Mar 7 11:10:24 CST 2003

Virginia

Create an unbound checkbox on the report (cbxRejectStatus).

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
If Me.status = "Rejected" Then
	cbxRejectStatus = True
Else
	cbxRejectStatus = False
End If
End Sub

Alternatively, you could add the code to hide the checkbox when the
value is false:

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
If Me.status = "Rejected" Then
	cbxRejectStatus = True
	cbxRejectStatus.Visible = True
Else