[AccessD] AXP mde fe / be to fe / MSDE

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Mar 7 15:18:01 CST 2003

Martin,

It must be past your bedtime, or you never learned math. <VBG>  75% and
15% leaves 10% unaccounted for.  That missing 10% must be for some
poorly designed dbs. <grin>

Further proof that you are staying up too late for your own good is your
calling SSW, SWS.  Superior Software for Windows probably could produce
Superior Windows Software, but that is not the name they go by. <grin>

Have a nice weekend and get some sleep Martin.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave