[AccessD] compact on close

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 9 15:42:01 CST 2003

Susan,

Since you often speak about Access 2002, this might not be applicable:

In a KB article Microsoft had stated a problem about

The Auto Compact Percentage feature can be set by using SetOption and
retrieved by using GetOption; however, the value is ignored by Access 2000.
The compact is completed, regardless of the percentage value.

Mike Mattys