[AccessD] Access and Crystal Reports

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 10 05:44:00 CST 2003

Hi Shamil

> And this isn't marketing hype or something like that - I've a colleague who
> because of his using C++ and of Crystal reports (and of course he is a very
> smart programmer) upsized to the IIS his very advanced payroll/HRM system
> system in SEVERAL weeks (less than a month) and he did all that ALONE.

> Short info is here - http://www.fincomplex.com/ - with real screenshots -
> and this software works in both modes: desktop or web-server based - one
> have to just load another saved configuration settings pointing to the URL
> of the WEB server...

> BTW, this his CR-based technology/framework of desktop/LAN/WAN/Web reporting
> can be reused...

This looks very interesting.

However, my Opera 7 browser doesn't trig the menu, and the link (when
viewed in IE) to "The description of the system" seems to be broken.
Would this link carry the screenshots?

Here we have an extremely complicated personal tax system, literally
uncomprehensible for even educated people. Would your system be able
to be accommodate that?

/gustav