[AccessD] OT: "Chevaux de frise" of free world...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Mar 10 14:24:16 CST 2003

THNX Marty,

I will give it another try to solve the problem without complaints - if no
result then maybe I will go compainingt o the Head Office. But the chances
are very high that they will not accept any of my complaints and will play
fool - or you've any success stories when complaints helped to solve the
situations like that mine?

TIA for any additional info,
Shamil