[AccessD] ADO Command object

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Tue Mar 11 14:28:00 CST 2003

Since I'm working strictly in an ADP, I don't bother to use the Connection
object at all.  I can see using it if I needed to connect to something other
than the CurrentProject.Connection (or anything you can get to through it).

In my error handler code, I cycle through the
CurrentProject.Connection.Errors collection for information relating to the
failure of the Command object.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.