[AccessD] Word Automation

Brett Barabash BBarabash at TappeConstruction.com
Tue Mar 11 14:41:00 CST 2003

I've seen this discussed before on this list, and wondered why people are
rolling their own mail merge routines?  Personally, I find bookmarks
cumbersome to work with and mail merge has always worked well for me with
minimal effort.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bartow [mailto:jbartow at earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 10:38 AM
To: AccessD
Subject: [AccessD] Word Automation

Bryan (or any other word gurus out there),
Can you think of a way to elegantly replace my (word automation) mail merges
with your bookmark style automation?

Basically use bokmarks and some looping scheme to dump addresses it a
prepared letter/envelope, creating one document with all of the merged
letters/envelopes.

JB